Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best performing all-round bicycle race tyre ever conceived by the iconic brand.
The P ZERO™ Race is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubetype technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that Pirelli has created before, tubulars included.
After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including the male and female 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubetype tyre with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechBELT casing technology to provide their Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product!
- Low rolling resistance
- Dry & wet grip,
- Supreme comfort
- Puncture protection
- Mileage longevity
- Superior handling for extremely safe feeling
- Smart Evo Compound - Latest generation blend of smart polymers to provide maximum grip with a low rolling resistance = Faster coupled with better control on any road or surface
- Techbelt Road – High performing casing structure with an added layer of high cut resistant fabric underneath the tread to provide superior puncture protection in a wide variety of conditions.
- Sizes: 700x26, 28
- Casing: 120tpi
- Tech: Techbelt Road
- Compound: SmartEvo
- Weight: 26c > 205g, 28c > 225g
- Optimal Internal Rim Width: 26c > 19mm, 28c > 19mm