- Goods must be accompanied by original receipt/invoice.
- Goods must be in their original manufacturers packaging.
- Goods must not be used in any way.
- Postage costs of returns/exchanges are not covered.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us.
- Exchanges will be charged postage as follows: Ireland & UK: €15 for bikes and large boxes; €10 standard packages.
- Please note in circumstances where you would like to return a bike after 14 days (which is not special order), our policy is to charge a restocking fee of 15%
- We will refund to your credit card the full amount less the original cost of postage (to us).
- Refunds will be credited to credit/debit card or cheque will be posted.
- For refunds we will require your credit card no and expiry date.
- If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at [email protected]
To get in touch with us, you can either Call +353 74 9145185 or E-mail: [email protected]
Please Note: * We are unfortunately not in a position to operate our Returns Policy on any sale, special offer, clearance or reduced price items and these cannot be returned once purchased.