Collecting personal information
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address, gender, date of birth);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods (including your name, delivery address, payment address, telephone numbers, email address and card details - we do not store sensitive payment card data on our own systems, this is managed by a 3rd party payment provider, Realex Payments);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (including customer support queries via email, live chat conversations, the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
Using personal information
1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
2. We may use your personal information to:
Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when using it to log in to our website).
Disclosing personal information
1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
2. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
3. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: including the United States of America
3. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; there is no charge attached and provision of such information will be subject to:
- To the request being made electronically
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
2. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You have the right to instruct us to amend any inaccurate information rectified at any time. You also have the right to be forgotten into a right of erasure
4. All personal data provided will be in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to provide it to another Data Controller if technically possible.
1. Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.