Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant is a revolution in tubeless technology. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water equals no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims
FiberLink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, FiberLink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the FiberLink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride
- Finish Line sealant is made with fiber link technology and forms a mechanical Seal that packs tighter as you ride
- This sealant is latex and ammonia free, so it is naturally non-toxic
- Cleans up easily with water - no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims
- Dosage guide: road = 3 oz., cx/gravel = 4 oz., 26"/27.5" = 4 oz., 29" = 5 oz., fat = 8 oz.
- C02 compatible, no shaking required, effected to -10F