The Shift 5.1? version is for those who want to climb easily and maintain the overall feeling of high speed at ‘downhill’ dives.
The SR Suntour Zeron 34-Boost fork with 140mm stroke feels comfortable and is very sturdy to pass through any obstacle with ease. The Shimano Deore 1×11 shifters are the best value for money, with the 11-51T cassette giving a huge selection of gears and the Shimano Deore BR-MT410 brakes ensure great braking power. The 29”- inch wheels with WTB STp i29 tubeless ready tires can be used without inner tubes for more comfort and traction on the forest paths.
Shift is the perfect everyday bike that has confident performance on any mountain trail, sleek and up-to-date geometry!
- Frame: DRAG Shift, Alloy Hydroformed, Tripple Butted, ISCG 05 Mount, Tapered, 73mm BSA
- Size: S-15?, M-17?, L-19?
- Color: Green/Black
- Fork: SR Suntour Zeron34-Boost RLR DS 140mm 29?
- Headset: VP J305AC ZS44/28.6 lZS56/39.8
- Crankset: Shimano, Deore FC-M5100-1, 32T, 11 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano, Deore SL-M5100, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano, Deore RD-M5100, 11 speed, SGS, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano, Deore CS-M5100, 11 speed, 11/51T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11 Speed
- Pedals: FP-803B 9/16
- Handlebar: COX Rogue SL, Rise 12mm, Backsweep 9°, Upsweep 4°, 31.8mm. 780mm
- Stem: COX Rogue R3, Forged Alloy, +-3° 31.8mm. 50mm
- Grips: RideFIT MTB Trail SC Lock 130mm
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BL-M4100, BR-MT410, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Shimano RT54 180mm
- Saddle: COX StrikePro V33, Black
- Seat Post: COX Rogue SE, L-400mm, Double Bolt, 31.6mm
- Seat post clamp: COX 6061 SE, Forged Alloy, D-35mm
- Wheels: Hand Build, WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 Rims, Shimano MT400 CL Hubs
- Tires: Vee Tire Crown GEM 29×2.30, Multiple Purpose Compound